Here’s how to import the DNG sample files into Lightroom
- Go to Lightroom’s Library Module, then click on Import in the lower-left corner:
- In the ensuing Import window, on the left-hand side under Source, navigate to the folder called LRLandscapes that contains the DNG files and select it. (Unless you moved it, this should be in your Downloads folder.)
- Still in the Import window, in the middle along the top, make sure that “Add” and “All Photos” are selected:
- Still in the Import window, along the right side under Apply During Import, make sure that Develop Settings and Metadata are both set to “None:”
- Now you’re ready to click on the Import button in the lower-right corner. It should only take a few seconds for Lightroom to import the images, and then you’re ready to use them.